Marquesate's Military Gay Erotic Fiction

Home About Publications Special Forces Free Reading
 Short Stories
  Her Majesty's Men
Basic Training
Deliverance
  Special Forces
  Short Stories
 Code of Honour
 Friendly Fire
 For Queen and Country
 Don't Ask Don't Tell
 Reviews
  Reviews
Camouflage Press
 
Code of Honour
Code of Honour in I Do - Anthology In Support of Marriage Equality

Available in paperback (366 pages) or as ebook. ISBN13 9781934531716
Copyright © Marquesate 2008.

Code of Honour is a short story set in the French Foreign Legion. It is part of the "I Do" charity anthology, which contains twenty stories. All profits from this anthology go to the Lambda Legal Fund to help them fight the cause of marriage equality. Printing and distribution costs have been donated by MLR Press.

Indigene wrote a synopsis of the story, full review available on her site:

"Joe Evans is 20 years old and the youngest member of the 2e Régiment Étranger d’Infanterie (2nd Foreign Infantry Regiment) of the French Foreign Legion. Joe survived eleven months of grueling training but as he puts it “he’d prevailed.” As an unemployed school dropout in his native England he did not have much of a chance for anything in life – no hope, no future. But he was now part of something bigger. “He’d become someone. He was a soldier.” Joe joins his regiment in Nimes where he meets his Sergeant – Henri Roux. Sgt. Roux is French Canadian and all military – a man of few words but of action. Joe has managed to hide the fact that he’s gay very well until the moment he meets his new Sgt. At first sight Joe falls hard cursing his fate – his Sgt Roux is “perfection.” While on jungle training with his regiment Joe rescues his Sgt. Roux from a fall and gives in to temptation. Much to his astonishment his Sgt. takes decisive action in response. And so they begin their clandestine trysts from military base to Paris and back, where Sgt. Roux mentors Joe in many things, continuously challenging and teaching him and Joe experiences, learns and grows and along the way begins to proudly accept who and what he is – soldier and man."

Synopsis © Indigene/Cboy Junkie 2009

For a long excerpt of "Code of Honour" ... click the Excerpt link on the MLR book page

Short Excerpt of "Code of Honour" © Marquesate 2008

"I want you to be in the storeroom at twenty-one hundred hours." Roux had switched to English.

"Sergent?" Joe stared at him, uncomprehending.

"Are you British?"

"Yes, Sergent!"

"Then you do understand English?"

"Yes, Sergent!"

The cool, grey gaze remained level. "Do you know where the store is?"

"Yes, Sergent!" Joe pointed at the wall in front of him. "Here, Sergent!"

"Well done." The mockery increased. "You can read the clock, can't you?"

"Yes, Sergent." Joe felt the amusement burn holes of humiliation into him. Bastard.

"Twenty-one hundred hours."

"Yes, Sergent." What the hell did that man want from him? Joe was part mortified, part angry, and part confused.

"Meet me. Here. Twenty-one hundred hours. Alone." Roux cocked one sarcastic brow. "Do you understand?"

The realisation finally hit him. Yes. He understood, and the understanding of what exactly the sergent had requested of him got him like another punch in the guts. The desire was instant, and Joe could do nothing but obey. No matter how angry that made him with himself for jumping at the order as if he'd been told to climb a rope or scale a wall, and not to meet a man to get off. Pédé. Fag. Poof. Gay boy. He heard them again, those taunting voices, but he couldn't help it; couldn't help himself.

"Yes, Sergent!"

Yes. Please.

 Reviews of Code of Honour

Publisher: MLR Press
Publication Date: January 2009

 

 
© Marquesate 2008-2015 Copyright and Disclaimer All rights reserved